This is what the DiFreight customer table looks like
2. Using the data from the table, we take into account the dimensions of the boxes and the country of destination, create a waybill (TTN) and a label of the European postal operator.
3. We send you already prepared labels, gluing takes place at your production facility or warehouse. This process is completely under your control, guaranteeing accuracy and confidence that each item reaches its intended recipient.
4. Our representatives collect the shipment, provide all customs formalities, and after that, the goods are transported to our warehouse in Poland.
5. At the warehouse, parcels are checked for label integrity, processed and prepared for shipment to customers.
6. At the final stage, the parcels are handed over to the courier for delivery to the final recipient. To make sure of the convenience of the service, you can order the delivery of one test package.Advantages of parcel service from DiFreight
DiFreight has developed logistics routes and agreements with reliable carriers. On average, the delivery time for parcels to Europe is up to 7 days. Work with returns.
Your customers can arrange a return to our warehouse in Poland. Next, it is up to you to decide whether to return the goods to Ukraine or store them in the warehouse until the next sale.
Cargo tracking. All status changes and cargo movements are displayed in the personal account on our website. Therefore, you can track your parcels at any time.
Delivery guarantee. DiFreight is responsible for the safety of the cargo and its timely delivery. You can be sure that all deals will be executed with quality and on time, which reduces the risks associated with delivery.
Flexible conditions. We have created a service that adapts to your requirements and wishes. You receive the support of a personal manager who helps to solve all issues related to logistics in the most efficient way. They talked about the parcel service in more detail in the video: