Delivery trends from Europe: What changed the war and how to work for small businesses
Delivery trends from Europe: What changed the war and how to work for small businesses 25% of small and medium-sized businesses could not recover after february 24. And this is not only because many people have come, and the planned investments have become a financial cushion. But also because 40% of Ukrainian entrepreneurs have already built business in partnership with Europe. For example, bought furniture, interior items, building materials, fabrics, Musical instruments in Europe and sold in Ukraine. The whole process was kept on a clear and operative logic, which changed dramatically and was complicated by war.
Today we will tell you what peculiarities of delivery to Europe and from Europe exist for small and medium-sized businesses. Let us tell you what problems entrepreneurs face most often and with the help of whom they can solve.
Delivery to the amazon from Ukraine and entry to the European market
AMAZON is a favorite American platform with more than 5.000.000 products. Despite this, our entrepreneurs have found ways to get deliveries to Amazon in other countries. And also adapted to changes. For example:
- Reduced costs for operational business processes. - Adapted the premises to dangerous situations. - The DJing was accelerated — went to other online platforms. - Chose flexible business models to increase the profit of their enterprise. - Have restored chains supplier-retailer-client through marketing. - Expanded the range to increase the number of consumers.
And the main thing is that we have become more active in the European market and increase the profit of our business thanks to new, now more solvent European clients. At the same time, where new markets, there are new problems. Ukrainian businessman faced with:
- Central Asia, which prefers savings, not unnecessary or even necessary purchases; - problems in logistics. After all, the goods are delayed at borders, because delivery of parcels to Europe is delayed and people expect their orders longer; - limited number of responsible logistics companies, which deliver goods in prescribed terms and do not break the client's plans.
International parcel Service: What will it do and how will it help? But if there is a task, there is a solution for it. And for our business to live, thrive and develop to evil neighbors-losers, we at the company offered the clients to use the international parcel service. And we want to share with you how this reliable logistic aggregator works.
1. Modification of the outdated sending system. To ensure that your customers in Europe get deliveries on time and you work without interruption, we have found a way to save your time and money. We started to make more than weekly shipments, and in the future we plan to ship the shipment 3 times a week.
2. Opened its membership in Poland, Germany, and England. To ensure that your customers in Europe get deliveries on time and you work without interruption, we have found a way to save your time and money. We started to make more than weekly shipments, and in the future we plan to ship the shipment 3 times a week.
2. Created a clear system of cooperation. When you sign a cooperation agreement, you will receive a guarantee for safe delivery of the cargo. Then we will control his movement until he arrives at point B. And you can check the status of the transportation in your personal office. Due to the fact that we use all kinds of transport, delivery will reach the buyer promptly. We will also provide you with a personal manager who will be in contact with 24/7 and will lead you at all stages of delivery.
We provide services in fullfilment
Fulbright is a logistics complex of operations from the moment of registration of the order by the buyer until the moment of receipt of the purchase. The service is especially beneficial at this time as AMAZON warehouses are overfilled due to holidays, but you can store the goods on our.
+ you pay only for the place where your goods are stored; + orders for delivery are carried out promptly, within 2-3 days; + you increase the time for business development rather than spend time working with your own stock; + you delegate everything to the experts, not to the tones in the operational processes.
Don't forget, you are the chief executive of your business and all you can give to the contract should be given to the contract for development and scaling up.